Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Mel's Diary - 12/02/13

Well.. where are yer?! Scumbag!!
 
I hope Kieren is feeling better the poor thing - that's the problem with having 3 kids.. it just keeps going on and on and on! Wait till you're scraping sick lumps out of the carpet with a spoon... (hope you're not eating an alpen..)
 
OK.. couldn't be bothered to write my diary but I need to so I can see what I ate and how my loss was.  I have Pizza hut on friday and valentines night thursday - things could get messy!!
 
Oh and birthday cake... I LOVE LEE'S CAKE!!!  It's so high in syns and calories though.. bums!!
 
Extra Easy Day
 
Lunch
Mel's homemade tomato chilli soup - I forgot to take a fluffing picture!!  Will take one next time - sorry!!
 
A few grapes
 
Dinner
Chicken and vegetable curry
egg fried rice (used brown rice and it was tasty - more nutritious and filling)
Homemade onion bhaji's (look a bit burned but they were lovely!)
 
 
then we had pancakes!  I made these by seperating 3 eggs, whisking up the egg whites with sweetener till they were fluffy.  Whisk up the yolk with vanilla essence and then gently fold in to the egg whites and fry.
 
 
They were alright - a bit like sweet eggs LOL but that's what they are - a French dish called sweet omelettes!  A bit of lemon soon sorted it out though.
 
 
 
Gabe was really serious about his pancakes:
 
 
Supper
Beetroot on toast with cheese (1B and 1A) BEST THING EVAH!!!!!!
1 mint penguin 6 syns
1 Turkish Muller Light Yoghurt

Total syns for the day: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.