Right.. time to get down to business.. I got tobe up early in the morning with Emily argh!! I've had such a busy day today and tomorrow is going to be eleventy times worse!
Extra Easy
Lunch
Homemade tomato soup (forgot to take a flipping photo again!!)
garlic croutons (half a piece of bread, toasted, fried with garlic - AMAZING!!)
Dinner
Chicken tikka and egg fried rice with bhajis
There's nothing to see here - move on move on... nothing to see!!!
oops :) Lee got it me for valentines day ;) Being the good wife I am, I shared it with him - 10 syns for half - ow!!
Supper
Turkish Delight Muller
Few grapes
Mini Babybel light
Syns: 10 for doughnut + about 5 for bits and bobs I accidentally ate.. oops!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.