That KFC chicken was so amazing, thanks for the recipe mel, kids loved it too. I put chilli flakes in the smash and it was spicey chicken, really good stuff. I can honestly say that this is the first time since i started that i have really felt full and wasn't able to finish my cous cous. Ian loved it and had another platefull!
That looks absolutely flipping amazing!!! You super star!! How did it taste?! I am SO impressed!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo WAY I just came on at the exact time as you - how freaky is that?!
ReplyDeleteThat KFC chicken was so amazing, thanks for the recipe mel, kids loved it too. I put chilli flakes in the smash and it was spicey chicken, really good stuff. I can honestly say that this is the first time since i started that i have really felt full and wasn't able to finish my cous cous. Ian loved it and had another platefull!
ReplyDelete