Thursday, 17 January 2013

So, i have just done my asda food shop, been having a nosey through those books u kindly gave me :) and found out mullers are free foods not sin free so i can eat 20 a day, so i kinda spent £18 in my shop on those babies...cannot wait for my shopping, hopefully it gets here with all this snow!! i have been eating alot of fruit to fill in those hungry moments, are rasins free?  and a i took myself on a  walk down to co-op this afternoon and walked bk, quite a hefty walk, beggin for a better loss on monday, not long to go now!!

Thursday 17th jan
Green day
Breakfast
2 teas, semi-skimmed milk, sweetner
alpen bar choc     1/2 B
2 bananas
lemon green yoghurt    1/2 SIN

Lunch
3 bananas
handful of raisins
apple
2 weight watchers yoghurts
cherry alpen bar

Dinner
3 baked potatoes
1 tin of beans
3 grates of cheese   HEX A 

Can't seem to eat much to day, sooo tired, i was trying to hoover this mornin and my arms were so heavy, need to get bk into swimmin training!
I've cut down to 10 fags a day, that probably still seems a lot to u, but i was on 34 a day at christmas.
Ian found out he can have a bud light for 5 sins, he was so happy he celebrated by.... having a bud light, what a waste of 5 sins, i could have had 10 coconut greek yogs for that!
I'm gonna sit bk and chillout with a slimming world mag now, what a day, what a life! cheers moo
Looking forward to ur post, love u lots x

1 comment:

  1. You obviously know what you're doing on the diet, diary is perfect etc.. but just to make sure you know, Muller is free not superfree so it won't help your weight loss but it isn't bad or anything.

    Raisins are 3.5syns per 25g - all dried fruit is syns. That's not bad though and it's better to eat 'good' calories then empty ones such as AHEM Bud light ;) Bless Ian!!

    Isn't it amazing how you can have all these things and still lose weight? Makes me think how over the top I was eating before.

    My burger looked scary, but honestly.. with the melting cheese and the onions NOM NOM I ate it in silence just enjoying it all!! We went to Mcdonalds at christmas and i'd been looking forward to it for weeks.. after I finished I was just so disappointed - it wasn't anywhere near as good as home made burgers.

    The snow is coming down mental here!! It's piled deep on everything but hasn't stuck to the floor in the garden. It will snow all tomorrow but rain and snow saturday, with sun on sunday. (SUN on SUNday hahahahaahaha..sorry)

    If your muscles ache then it means you did good. We had a great time and I love swimming so much, you summed it up perfectly! Wish it was longer than half hour..

    I'm hoping to get under the stone bracket and on to a new number this week.. cross your fingers for me sunday!!

    Oh and well done you on the smoking, I am so proud of you!! Every single one you cut down on increases your life, so it all matters to me x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.