Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Mel's Diary 23/01/2013

These diary entries of mine are getting scruffier and scruffier.  Soon they will just be like:
 
today had a sammidge, eat loads of mullers n stuff.
 
Anyway.. on to today! Had a run about with G-breezio tonight and tickle fighted Emily.  Not too much exercise but I guess it all counts.  I'm DEAD tired, had a very late one with G last night (for a change). 
 
Extra Easy Day
 
Snack
Banana
 
Lunch
Salad made with leftover homemade coleslaw, lettuce, bacon, cucumber, tomato and peppers.  Loads of superfree!
 
Muller light vanilla and chocolate yoghurt.
 
Dinner
Chicken stew (weird green floaty bits are herbs like thyme and basil LOL) which was chicken, swede, parnips, carrots, onions, stock cube, herbs.  Then as a side to help myself to was roast potato's, yorshire puddings (Tesco value are 2 syns each), green beans and cauliflower, one fresh baked petit pain (1 B)
 
 
 
 
I've got one A left now.  I wish i'd got some Oatly chocolate milk in.  200ml is an A.  Might have some cheese melted on nachos or something with the salsa leftover from burgers (more superfree yay).  I have Tesco kids goodness ones and I think they're 4 syns a pack.
 
I hope your day has gone well Em xx Gabe has been crying for 'eemmmaaaa' all day, he was really upset about it, passing me the phone and everything.  I think he is a bit upset because his nana has gone and he keeps begging me to see her and doesnt understand why I wont take him.  Sometimes he puts his shoes on and stands by the door.  It's sad but he had a lovely time today and I think he will be so excited to see you next week!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.