Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Mel's food diary 29/01/13

Hope you like reading!! I found this very interesting article today:
http://www.redbookmag.com/health-wellness/losing-weight/speed-metabolism-yl

Extra Easy Day

Lunch
Big chunk of watermelon
Cup of tea

(Had no time for anything else - Lee was in bed because he doesn't get in 'til 5am and I was busy busy!)

Dinner
Chicken curry with pilau rice.
LOADED curry with mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic, spring onions as a garnish and cauliflower.  Fresh tasted amazing!

 I also made these turkey burgers again with the cheese in the middle.  The kids had these and I have another batch in the freezer :D


Supper
Ryvita Mini's Salt and Vinegar (1B)
Glass of Alpro Almond milk (was nice as a drink) (rest of A after teas in day)
Turkish Delight Mullerlight
Weight Watchers Chocolate fudge brownie ice cream 5.5 syns
the ice cream was nice but it wasn't as nice as the normal chocolate one which is less syns. It also didn't actually have brownies in!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.