Nearly put 2012 then.. oops!
Well, coming on tonight and then getting a post from you has given me a massive boost. It's hard to get time to come on every single night and it's hilarious at dinners when I have to run to find the camera (and go get the memory card I always flipping leave in the laptop!) - BUT it's been really motivational.
I found myself hitting a wall, because i'm half way through. Because i've reached that big target, I feel like i'm at the bottom of the mountain again trying to reach the next big target. You have really energised me to give this my all. Fab for thirty!!
I keep feeling excited too.. that you might be getting married - woooohoo how amazing will that be! Not in 2015 though please, that's my year and I don't want you showing me up hahaha KIDDING!!
OK diary..
Extra Easy Day
Lunch
Finally had those fish cakes! (mashed potato, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, seasoning, fried in fry light) with a bagged mixed salad topped up with peppers and tomato's. I really hate bagged salad so I must stop buying that - it puts you off eating it!!
Orange and chocolate muller light (amazing!!)
Dinner
Chicken Kievs wrapped in ham served with carrot and swede mash, green beans, mushroom and a cheesy leek sauce. (2/5 of an A)
Supper
Hot chocolate 2 syns plus 3/5 of an A in milk
2 Alpen bars (cherry bakewell and chocolate orange) 1B
Weight Watchers chocolate and honeycomb ice cream pot 4 syns (Oh my gosh - incredible!! They come in a 4 pack with toffee flavour and are quite small but felt like a lot - loved it!!)
Milky Way Magic Stars 3.5 syns
Total 9.5 syns is VERY high for me, but I fancied it all so I had what I fancied and it's still within limits!! :D
where's my fish cake pic?!!
ReplyDeleteit's really great to do this with u too mel, u give me motivation too coz if i cheat or don't bother then i know i'd b letting u down too and also u give me such fantastic recipes and meal ideas which is a massive help. i know we can do it together, my target is getting down to 16 stone!
that chicken looks devine, i can imagine exactly what it tastes like and i want some!
ReplyDeletei always leave my card in the laptop too from the night b4 and thats why i think my slots knackered coz i think ellie-moo has been messing with it while my bks turned grrrrrr i will find out the wire one day soon and stick my pics on, bloody kids!
ReplyDelete