SUPERFREE IS THE WAY TO BE, LETS LOOSE SOME CHUBBS!
S & SS FOODS;
Low or extra-low in energy density compared to others in same food group, these have extra slimming power. Choose these first to SPEED or SUPER-SPEED weight loss.
SUPER FOOD THAT I WOULD EAT from the list provided in slimming world book
FRUIT
S SS
apples grapefruit
clementines melon, all varieties
kiwi raspberries
manderins strawberries
oranges blackberries
papaya blackcurrants
pears red currants
pineapple
satsumas
cherries
VEGETABLES
S
leeks
lettuce
bamboo shoots
bean sprouts
beetroot
brocoli
cabbage, all varieties
butternut squash
carrots
cauliflower
chillies
cucumber
greenbeans
musherooms
onions
passata
peppers
radishes
spring onions
sugar snap peas
baby sweetcorn
swede
tomatoes (inc puree)
I think the key to loosing more weight quicker is too concentrate on these foods therefore I shall be planning my meals around the superfree choices, lets see what happens in a weeks time...... Any meal suggestions will be greatly appreciated :) x
My goal for this week is to eat more superfree. Today was a bit meh because the kids were unexpectedly off school and it threw me off. Usually I get time to think and get in the zone. I was all sort of down and lost, but this post has really inspired and excited me - you're so brilliant. I think I might weigh myself tomorrow morning and then do a full week of superfree effort and see how that helps me over a week. I'll write you loads more later and of course my food diaries, but I got to pop off now xx
ReplyDeleteP.S 2lb is absolutely brilliant. I used to try harder than Lee and he would eat more naughty things and lose more weight. Over the weeks though, it eventually evened out and as a total, I have now lost more than him. Keep going and don't ever lose heart. I'm so proud of you x
OK, so I know I keep going on about it but carrot and swede mash is the winner, try using it and replacing your potato topped or mash dishes with it. ALso, when cooking chips, do a third carrot chips. When roasting potato's, try a third something else.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start tomorrow and maybe we should try to be really imaginative and research for ourselves and then we can look at each others diaries and say Oh WOW never thought of THAT!!