Saturday, 12 January 2013

Green day 11/01/13

Lunch
Pasta and meatballs:

Made up a pasta n sauce country vegetables with water.  This one is syn free, not all of them are.
Whilst cooking, did Quorn meatballs with onions in a pan, then added them together.

I always have a snack of something but I got caught up making dinner and missed it!

Dinner
Big Breakfast:

3 Quorn Sausages (3 syns), onions (chop an onion in to quarters then put in the oven tray to roast), peppers (leave as BIG pieces or they will burn), tomatos (chop in to quarters and sprinkle with black pepper then stick on roasting tray) all in an oven tray.  The on the hob was beans, scrambled egg (eggs, Quark, dash of milk and seasoning) and sweded and carrots boiling.  I mashed the swede and carrots then fried with lemon juice and a stock cube - was amazing!!!

Pudding
Hartleys sugar free Jelly (1/2 syn) with mixed frozen berries inside, Muller Greek cherry yoghurt tipped over (1/2 syn)

Supper
Cup of tea, made with sweeteners
2 B's of Shreddies (35g each) So 70g, with sweetener and semi skimmed milk.

Syns for the day: 4 (I usually eat some on the night but wasnt in a hungry mood today)
Healthy extras: 1A: milk in tea and cereals
2B's: 35g of Shreddies x 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.