Today, i've been really craving sweet things. I managed to ignore it and now the cravings passed - thank god!
Lunch
Frittata (eggs, green beans, onions, peppers) with baked beans and mushrooms
Slice of melon
Dinner
Chicken and veg curry (green beans, onions, cauliflower) with spring onion rice
Supper
2 Alpen bars, cup of tea
I'll see how the rest of the day goes but I ordered some funsize chocs today so I might have some.. need to spend my syns or I won't lose weight!
Just so you know:
ALL funsize:
Maltesers - 5 syns
Milky Way - 3.5 syns
Mars - 4 syns
Starburst - 4 syns
Magic Stars - 3.5 syns
You don't eat nearly as much as me you know...
ReplyDeleteooooo i loves magic stars, thanx!
I always crave chocolate and biscuits, which is why i think i eat so many mullers for the sweet taste.
ReplyDelete