Hi Moo,
My weigh day tomorrow, really nervous, i hope i have lost but considering i'm prolly having 30 sins a day in bread, maybe not this week. lol.
Had a bit better day today, manage to lay off the mullers a bit too.
I need to know what the allowance for milk is please, i was going to meassure it out in the morning and leave it in the fridge and just keep going back to it throughout the day, just to make sure i don't use too much and start goin into sins. Also how much cheese and how many dairylea lights are an A please? Can you please comment on my food diary for how many A's, B's and SINS i've had please? Are options light free? And lastley are quorn meatballs free? I really need some new free snack ideas mel, if you have any? Just to check i can have 2 A's and 2 B's on an easy day and an extra B on a red or green day when breast feeding??? Hopefully if i keep making changes eg, change bread, swap the mullers, eat more carbie food at lunch to cut out extra snacks, then i might be able to get right on track, thanks for helping me x x x
Hi Em
I'm so excited for your weigh in day - make sure you do it the same time every single week. One time I weighed myself in the morning instead of night and I was 4lbs heavier! You'd think you'd be lighter in the morning!
Your diary looks fantastic and i'm so proud of you! Really, I am!!
An Extra easy day is 1 A and 1 B.
A Green or red day is 1 A 2 B's.
Because you're breastfeeding, you add 1A and 1B whatever day you're doing. Ian also adds this because he's a man.
250ml semi skimmed milk = 1 A
42g of reduced fat cheddar = 1A
Dairylea original triangles - 2 = 1A
Dairylea Light Triangles - 4 - 1A
Laughing cow LIGHT triangles - 5 = 1A
Laughing cow extra light - 6 = 1A
For snack ideas etc, see the post I wrote to you last night
Quorn meatballs are free
Carbs are sugar so they make you crash, try to eat lots of protein. Protein is eggs, meat and Quorn. Protein makes you full for longer and is very slimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.