Saturday, 26 January 2013

Mel's Diary 25/01/13

Where have you gone to? I hope you haven't gone off the rails already young lady!! I hope you're alright and swimming hasn't murdered you :D xx

I can't be arsed to write my diary for today and yesterday LOL I made some onion bhajis which were really good (syn free) had a disaster though - there's a recipe to make up a bombay spice mix and then you take 2 tsp from it.  I didn't read it and put the whole bombay mix in which is around 17 tsp!! Had to run out to Tesco.. argh!!!!! and tomato soup which smells exactly like heinz but tastes better!! It's yummy with worcestershire sauce on top and it's superfree!!

Lee is away on sunday so i've got to try and do the kids tea and me something without the house setting on fire.. uhmm.. maybe i'll just have pasta on that day LOL

Hope you're ok anyway xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.