Saturday, 26 January 2013

SATURDAY 26th JANUARY 2013

EMMAS FOOD DIARY
Green Day

BREAKFAST
2 teas, semi-skimmed milk  PART HEX A

LUNCH
tea, semi-skimmed milk   PART HEX A
coffee, sem-skimmed milk    PART HEX A
2 bananas
apple SF
pineapple SF
grapes
blueberries SF
2 Alpen bars, choc and fudge HEX B
peach and passion fruit muller

DINNER - STIR FRY (beutiful!)
quorn pieces
onion SF, carrots SF, green beans SF, garden peas, sugar snap peas SF, mange tout SF,
chicken and chilli low fat supa noodles
tomatoe puree SF, paprika, mild chilli powder
(asda subbed my baby corn :( and I forgot the bloody beansprouts!!)

DESSERT
apple SF
orange SF
manderin muller
blackcurrant sugar free jelly

SUPPER
4 weetabix  2 HEX B
semi-skimmed milk  HEX A

SINS FOR THE DAY = 0





HEY MEL!!!!
I've been on a bit of a food diary scive, sorry, the last couple of nights I have just had my dinner and fell asleep, my body is sooo tired, I had been doing loads of extra exercise and when we went swimming omg my poor legs!! I woke up this morning with musscle pain in my butt cheek! lol I can't get up the stairs, I'm blaming swimming :) I've been good though, no naughty cheating, but I can't entirely remember all my diary for the last couple of days, nothing interesting. Today we had stir-fry, omg it was delicious, you have got to try it.
Asda phoned today to cancel my delivery the same as they did with you, because the roads were too bad, blah blah and I was like, erm no, I don't think so, you've taken the money from the bank which leaves me scint, i'll have to wait 3-5 days for it to go back in, with no money to replace the food you havent delivered, I have 3 small children and I don't drive, UR JOKIN! They delivered it about an hour later hehehe
I'm really sorry to hear your feeling crap, don't be de-motivated and feel down, remember your not just doing this to loose weight, u've changed to be healthier and live longer. I always say a loss is always still a loss whether it's 1lb or 10lb.
I'm glad you noticed a difference, I always notice. Dad said to me just after christmas 'you wanna see how much weight our melanies lost, i never noticed before, but she looks good for it'
Ians a twat, he's loosing loads of weight and he still eats like a gannit, with his beer and cake sins. I can't even compete, but we'll see on monday, not long to go now, neeeeervous!
I love you no matter what xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.