Friday, 18 January 2013
Mel's diary 18/01/2013
Hey there mamma!!
So... I don't know if you knew this.. but holy poop balls - it's snowed!! We went to get the kids out of school early and Lee couldn't get home because all the cars had got stuck on the hill! I was worried sick about him when nearly 2 hours had passed. Anyway.. we've had a play in the snow!!
Which is probably the most fun bit of exercise i'll do all year (except swimming with my awesome sistah of course!!)
On to the diary. Oh GOD. Lee said, let's get a chink. Now, we've had a Chinese numerous times. I save all my syns, only have a small lunch and then have a chicken curry with boiled rice and steal a few of Lee's chips rather than a whole bag to myself! So far, i've still ALWAYS lost weight.. but I have this big dream right now.. and I want to achieve that dream so bad! SO, I got all the snow cleaned up (god the house was a state) and dried and dressed us all.. and then made the kids sandwiches and me and Lee lasagne and chips. Get me!!!
SO, Here goes!!
Green Day (not the band)
Lunch
Tomato and Basil pasta 'n' sauce with chopped up Linda Mccartney red onion sausages stirred through, petit pois and cauliflower. NOM.
Snack
Strawberry Muller light (an oldy but a goodie.. haven't had this flavour in years and it was damn good!)
Dinner
Still got half left for tomorrow _ BOO YA!!!!
So here we have, lasagne, spicy chips and garlic bread.
Lasagne - We have run out of food.. so this was a bodge job!! I had no fromage frais to make the cheese sauce, so spread spinach with Laughing cow light cheese (AHAHAHAHAH) I kid you not! It was actually really good!! The top was plain passata, spread thin with cheese.
Garlic Bread - Weight Watchers Petit Pain (1B) With quark and garlic inside, then baked
Supper
2 Alpen Bars (1B)
Hot chocolate (2 syns)
Mint Club (6 syns)
Thank you and good night!!! I'm off to do some knitting. I'm not even kidding you!!
LOADS OF LOVE xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a beuitiful photo to see as soon as my page loads, aww man the snow is so much fun, i went out in the garden with the kids yesterday and ian went out with them today, so much fun! x
ReplyDelete