Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Mel's Diary 20/01/13

Extra Easy

Lunch
Leftover rice thing from the night before with a salad

Snack
Muller Yoghurt
Ate some Haribo's I was serving the kids.. oops!!

Dinner
Starter
Kachumber with poppadums (3 syns)
Chicken curry, special egg fried rice, bombay chips

Later on
Rocky Crispy 4.5 syns
Breakaway 5 syns

Today was a BAD day and i'm never like this.  I don't know what has happened to me but since I restarted the diet, the weight loss has really sucked so it's made me feel a bit deflated because I won't meet my birthday target.  I know that only 1lb soon adds up and that by keeping on i've lost 4 stone already.  The worst thing is, i'm really motivated and geared up to do the diet - I just keep making my days so messy.

Anyway.. new week, starting tomorrow morning! Got to go make a meal plan now.. if you plan your meals for the week, it takes forever but it makes shopping cheaper, your life easier (seeing what you got to cook for dinner and lunch) and you can keep the menu to repeat on another week or if you have a massive loss then you know it's a GOOD menu!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.