Green Day
Lunch
Batchelors chicken noodle deli box (2 syns)
We had a powercut so this was the only thing I could bloody cook!!
Snack
Banana
Dinner
Mixed breakfast- 2 Linda red onion sausages, heap of mushrooms, baked beans made spicy, scrambled eggs with spring onion, 2 slices of toast (1B)
Mini Babybel (1/3 of an A)
Supper
Watermelon
Glass of Alpro almond milk (rest of A + 3 syns'ish because I had milk in my tea's)
WW Cookie dough ice cream - tastes JUST like ben and jerrys!! (5.5 syns)
Ryvita salt and Vinegar (1B)
Syns total: A guesstimated 10.5 syns, maybe less! Stupid powecut!! Don't eat the deli boxes, they're expensive and taste like flour - bleugh!! WW ice creams are only £1.50 at Asda but I like the chocolate and toffee pack much better and they're less syns!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.