This is the tikka recipe I gave you.
I added peppers and spinach to this one because I had them in the fridge and it was lovely! I do the rice by using 5 handfuls of basmati rice, one vegetable (or chicken) stock cube, half a lemon squeeze and then thrown in and 2 bay leaves (which you can leave if you don't want).
This is jacket potatos and salad. I love to add gherkins or beetroots to salad to make them interesting. You can get syn free salad dressing or use balsamic vinegar, lemon and salt.
The jacket potato's are microwaved for ten minutes whilst the oven pre-heats, then I rub them in fry light and salt and put in the oven for ten minutes to crisp up. Then I scooped out the insides, mixed with Quark (free) and spring onions, stuffed back in and topped with one grating of cheese (literally one rub across the grater, even though it looks like loads of cheese!) Then back in the oven for ten minutes.
And lastly, is smoked haddock salad. Fish is so good for you and very low fat so we tried smoked haddock and it was lovely - not a single bone and quite cheap.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.