Saturday, 19 January 2013

SATURDAY 19th JANUARY 2013

I have been reading your posts, you seem really happy and excited, god i love the snow!! but it makes me feel like its nearly christmas and then i get excited but it's been and gone which makes me feel sad :( i'm all mixed up. I took josh to the shop to get him to sleep in the pushchair (and it worked) this afternoon and i kept getting stuck!!! because the snow was cloggin the wheels so i had to keep stopping and digging it out! The kids were outside with Ian making snow castles, they were great but my camera ran out of batteries so i only have the pics from yesterday. We were throwing snowballs at the cats and they were chansing them goin craaaaazy, it was all such good fun.
Anyway... it's getting closer to my weigh day, i'm so scared and anxious, i hope theres never a week that i gain, i had that thought yesterday ' oh why should i bother, i'm happy as i am' because i wanted a sla of chocolate and a greedy pic but i soon snapped out of it!! phew.
Thanks for the raisin info, I might stay away from them from now on...
Can you list me some good superfrees that you think i may like please?
What is scan bran??? Is it true it helps you slim quicker?
Can i have bran falkes for a B and how much?
Asda subbed my quorn meatballs for the asda meat free version, are they still free? They also subbed my springwater tuna for sunflower oil, grrrrrrrrr, so i have been in the book tonite nosing and i think it has cost me 5 sins :(   never mind

LOVES XXX

Emmas Food Diary - Easy Day

BREAKFAST
2 teas, semi-skimmed milk, sweetner   PART A
1/2 fresh pineapple in
muller pineapple
choc alpen bar        1/2 B
2 handfuls rasins      4 SINS
banana
satsuma
handful red grapes
1/2 apple

LUNCH
2 slices Hovis Nimber malted whole grain min bread (is this one ok for b???)
quark (stayin away from butter)
fresh beetroot
ham
peach weight watchers yog    1 SIN   (bought them on offer from co-op because i thought they would be free, but when i checked the book it says flavoured yog is 1 sin )
apricot weight watcher yog    1 SIN
handful of raisins       2 SINS (didn't know they wern't free until i just read your post)
2 teas, semi-skimmed milk, sweetner     PART A
handful red garpes
satsuma
banana apple
diet coke

DINNER
150g canned tuna in vegetable oil (damn ASDA)    5 SINS
MASSIVE salad (cucumber, lettuce, red ion, white onion, and grated carrot)
2 Large baked potatoes  (no butter, whoop whoop)
4 greaes of extra low fat cheddar     HEX A
   absorlutely loved this dinner, just my thing

LATER
toffee muller
peach and passionfruit muller
sugar free strawberry jelly

11 SINS  (damn raisins)

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweet pea!! I'm on at the same time again - JUST come in to feed the G!! SO.. i'll reply to this first! Do you get anything I do to the blog sent to your email? I do! Then I never miss any comments or posts you make :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've been having loads of fun!! Think of the exercise and if your body's cold then it needs more energy to warm up :D

    Scan bran is the work of the devil.. Jesus, Joseph and Mary.. do NOT eat that crap!! I love everything.. Ryvitas, all sorts that other people moan about.. but these are vile!! You want to know what they're like!? ALL BRAN!! All bran as a bar. I couldn't even swallow it!!

    I get scared about my weigh ins too but also REALLY excited because I find it so hard waiting ALL week to find out! It's scary for me because I want to lose 2lb a week so bad for my birthday target.

    I really wanted a Chinese but we didn't. Asda didn't deliver our shopping, just cancelled it without telling us so we have no food in the house. The car flatlined but luckily RAC fixed it today! If you're ever on holiday or anything, chips are not too bad if you have a small portion, a cone (17.5syns). Fish with the batter took off (free) and mushy peas (free)then cut down your syns for the rest of the week!

    No greedy pig boxes though ;) Well done!! I'm so proud of you. Just remember that you need to do this for 27 days before your body sees it as a habit. It will be hard, because your habits are to enjoy chocolate and pop to the chippy.. so you are retraining your brain and your brain is fighting you. It's hard! Losing weight is hard, being fat is hard - choose your hard!!

    You spent the syns on tuna but you was still within your limit and you spent syns on something good for you rather than crap. Don't worry about it and save the rest of the tins for the kids. It won't have affected your loss.

    Meatballs are 3 syns per 300g pack

    Superfree are all listed in the book.. try the challenge of trying one new thing a week. Next week, my challenge is going to be soup. SOups are made nearly entirely of superfree and are supposed to be a great boost for your weight loss. Also, if you get hungry at night, you can get some soup instead of eating syns.

    Superfree I like are:
    Asda Edamame stir fry
    Fresh Tropical fruit packs (so expensive but I see them as a treat and I wouldn't have thought twice before about splashing out on Ben and Jerrys!)
    Green beans with mint sauce mixed through
    roasted Butternut squash
    Fried crispy mushrooms
    nectarines
    orange segments in orange jelly
    strawberrys in jelly, with Muller light banana and custard over the top, then sweetened yoghurt = trifle for 0.5 syns.
    Salad but make it interesting. Cos lettuce, shredded, grated onions, thin sliced peppers, pickled beetroot and balsamic vinegar.
    Carrot and swede mash - super winner!!! Tastes like it has butter in! Goes amazing on a shepherds pie or with a sunday dinner (with roast carrots covered in cumin seeds, parsnips, butternut squash)

    Weight watchers peach yoghurt is SYN FREE :D

    Jacket potatoes, are super yummy if you take out the insides, mix it with quark, 1 laughing light cow triangle, spring onions (super free) and season then put back in and cook - amazing!! I found I didn't even need cheese anymore!

    Bran flakes are in the book Em under Healthy extra Bs, cereals. I think it's 28g - cant remember!! Shreddies have been upped to 30g now.


    ReplyDelete
  3. wow arnt u full of the facts, ur like one of those online advisers, but slimmer-style! Thanks x
    Oh MY God, i'm getting weighed tomorrow, i really hope i've lost, i'll b totally gutted if i've gained, i've tried really hard this week to eat right and everyday i have made sure i've made extra journeys out for extra exercise, ahhhhh i don't think i will be able to sleep tonite, butterflys, wish me luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.