So, today I went swimming with some nutter. She looked fab in her costume but I looked like a flabby blob - don't think i'll go out with her again heheh!!!
Had an awesome day today - thank you, I love you!!!
Green Day
Snack
Banana - felt like a treat eating that after swimming on an empty stomach!
Lunch
Garlic and mushroom pasta 'n' sauce with quorn pieces fried with garlic, onions and green beans.
Cherry Muller light
Dinner
Burger and chips with coleslaw and mushrooms
Tesco meatfree 2 burgers (2 syns for two) Tomato sauce, left it chunky - was AMAZING!! Coleslaw I made myself (1/2 syn for 1 tbsp Extra light mayo) chip, mushrooms and a slice of Low Low burger cheese (1/3 of an A) and chips made with King Edward potatos - NOM NOM!! OHHH and the petit pain from Weight Watchers that you cook in the oven (1B) and gherkins, don't forget gherkins!!!! :D
Supper
Cup of tea (remained of Healthy extra A)
Mint Club bar (6 syns)
Weight Watchers Toffee honeycomb ice cream (4 syns)
Ryvita minis salt and vinegar (1 B)
Total syns for the day: 12.5 Whoops!!!!
swimming was so much fun today, omg i wish it was for longer, having a laugh with u while spending special time with els and burning off my butt cheeks at the same time, what can b better than that!
ReplyDeletethose burgers look great, i am making burgers, chips and my own coldslaw tomorro well thats if the van get here that is, have u seen the snow!!