Sunday, 13 January 2013

Update

If you look, i've commented on nearly all your posts.. so have a read if you're bored to make sure you don't miss any LOL

I cant believe we missed each other!! POO!!! I was having a little sleepover with the kids tonight, watching you've been framed and having loves so I didnt get on till late - sorry!
I'm so excited to see your diary, absolutely fab.  Me and Lee were just discussing tonight how we want to get an ice cream maker because we miss Yogun Fruz (frozen yoghurt with maltesers.. yummmm!!!).

We made a fake trifle tonight and it was LOVELY!
Hartleys raspberry jelly,
topped with banana and custard Muller light as the custard
topped with Fromage Frais that had a tsp of vanilla flavouring in. 
Grated choc on top (Lee had sprinkles)
About, 1/2 syn for quarter of a bowl!

I had a mini Mars which was a rip off for 5 syns.  Oreo cookies are 2.5 syns each and I REALLY enjoyed mine!!

You know what's nice?? Alpen bars dipped in tea.  Honestly try it!!! And, you can put Alpens in the microwave to make crumble :) People put this crumble on banana and custard mullers.

Your dinner looks amazing - i'm so proud of you and excited for your weigh in on monday.  My weigh in is tuesday, so wish me luck!

I need to do more exercise - i'd love a treadmill but theyre too expensive.  I wondered, did you think of having a Wii fit for your birthday?

Right, going to get some sleep now :)

As for the washing up.. you get used to it.  The best thing we did is start making doubles.  Then you have another dinner or leftovers for lunch. 

How about Stew?  Quick and easy to make.. one weight watchers petit pain is a B and they're 50p in Asda at the moment.

Great snacks are Mug Shots, Batchelors Deli boxes, Mixed exotic prepared fruits, light super noodles, mini meringue nests crushed into virtually fat free fromage frais and vanilla (seriously - get some, they're AMAZING) Velvet Crunch.

I dont eat breakfast, I just grab fruit to start my metabolism, can't deal with breakfast, never have done =/

This week im going to slice an orange in to segments and put them in to an orange jelly and serve with chocolate yoghurt.

Cadburys light trifles are to die for and 6 syns.

beans and omelette is quick, easy to wash up (can just throw beans ina jug in the mic) and free!

Try the curry - you will want to marry me!!

Don't forget sunday roast - chicken with no skin on, lina mccartney sausages (free for the red onion ones) roast potatoes done in fry light with garlic, roast veg (parsnips, carrots, butternut squash) and boiled veg.  I do mash from swede and carrots to get more super free in.  Then garden mint sauce and gravy which is syns or syn free if you do a watery one using a stock cube and thicken with instant mash or squashed onions.  Yorkshires are 2 syns each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.