Thursday, 31 January 2013

Mel's Food Diary 30/01/13

Hi Em,  I hope you are feeling well and the flu hasn't hit you too.  I'm really sorry to hear the kids are poorly.  Was going to phone you and then I thought you probably don't need the phonecalls whilst you're running off your feet!  I might phone you tomorrow anyway just to see how you are :)

I missed going swimming today, Gabe keeps crying and saying 'Emma' all the week, every time we pop out in the car he keeps thinking we're seeing you!  I feel terrible letting him down all the time and his little face when we turn up at Tesco.  Can you please be horrible to him next time?!

Extra Easy Day

Lunch
Edamame Stir fry with Quorn pieces and chilli's and a small amount of noodles

Snack
Pink Lady apple

Dinner
Chicken roast dinner:
carrot and swede mash
chicken - skin removed
roast carrots
roast parsnips
stuffing (2 syns)
Gravy (2 syns)
Green beans and sprouts
roast potato's

Pudding
Natural yoghurt fat free with vanilla essence and sweetener, strawberries and 2 mini meringue nests crushed on top (1.5 syns)

Supper
1 mini Babybel (to make up 1A after my cups of teas!)
2 Alpen Lights (1B) Went to Tesco to find Alpen lemon and still can't see them!
Penguin (6 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.