Saturday, 19 January 2013

Mel's Donkey Diary 19/01/2013

Yo!!!

Here's me just chilling out in da snow..




OK, So.. i'm trying to get the kids to smile naturally.. when I think up a joke.. here it comes.

Why can't a snowman have a wee wee?? Because he's got SNOW winky!!! Get it!! Oh man.. am I supposed to be saying these things to the kids?!

Anyway.. moving SWIFTLY on..


Green Day (The day Mel had no food)

Lunch
Linda McCartney red onion sausages x 3, 2 pieces of wholemeal bread as toast (1B), beans, lea and perrins.

Dinner
Batchelors Chinese rice, diet coke chicken (made with Quorn pieces).  Mixed all together, was YUM!

Supper
1 peach tea from coffee machine (2 syns)
1 Muller Yoghurt
2 Weetabix (Yes please!!) (1B + 1A)
and some sort of chocolate I haven't decided on yet!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.