Monday, 14 January 2013

Mel's Food Diary 14/01/2012

EXTRA EASY DAY

So, last night was hard.. felt a bit of a binge coming on so I had my syns.. all of them!  Hot chocolate, velvet crunch, a yoghurt, grapes and an oreo - oops!!

Dying to know how much you've lost - i've been thinking about it ALL day!!

Lunch
Mushroom and Garlic pasta 'n' sauce with Quorn pieces cooked with mushrooms and onions.  Green Beans.

Dinner
Diet coke chicken with egg fried rice



I thought it would be really wrong cooking with diet coke but everyone raved about it - and it's fantastic!!  The egg fried rice was better than the takeaway, really pleased.

I didn't have a 1/3 superfree here, which is naughty.  I need to try harder tomorrow to make sure the plate is a third superfree.  That's the way to lose the weight!!

Supper
Tonight will be hot chocolate and 1B used on 2 Alpen Bars.  Today I made a stop at Tescos and picked up  loads of naughty snacks that are low syn.  I'll post about them later :)

1 comment:

  1. is that a garlic and mushroom pasta n sauce, bachelors?

    how do u cook chicken in coke? and what on earth does it taste like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.