MONDAY 21st JANUARY
Well it's a new week and a fresh start for me, I went out and got weighed today and lost 2lb. I felt a little dissapointed because I have been trying extra hard this week and also have done extra exercise to try and boost my weight loss however a loss is always still a loss. I've lost 4lbs in total so far which is a quarter of a stone bringing me to 16st 9lb.
My aim this week is eat more superfree foods and to measure my HEX A amount each day to make sure i don't have more than I should.
EMMAS FOOD DIARY
EASY DAY
BREAKFAST
Busy morning, trantrums :( missed breakfast
2 teas, semi-skimmed milk PART HEX A
1 coffee, semi-skimmed milk PART HEX A
LUNCH
apple SF
orange SF
pear SF
strawberry SSF
3 banana
tea, semi-skimmed milk PART HEX A
DINNER
chicken and vege curry with lemon rice -
chicken breast, mixed spice, chicken stock, passata SF
onions SF
carrots SF
cauliflower SF
greenbeans SF
brown rice - cumin, lemon, chicken stock, peas, onion SF and musherooms SF
diet coke
DESSERT
fruit salad -
apple SF
pineapple SF
orange SF
banana
2 lemon greek yoghurts 1 SIN
LATER
4 weetabix 2 HEX B
semi-skimmed milk HEX A
1 SIN I didn't really fancy anything today because I've been quite full from the superfree foods which is exactly how it should be, GoOd StUfF! xXx
Hey Em, just got on the same time as you but i'm one handed and halfway through a film so i'll reply laters :) love you\!!! xx
ReplyDeleteThis diary is amazing. 2lb off - I can only dream of that right now! One of those big bags of sugar is 2lb, so imagine.. you lost 2 of those so far. Carry them. It's a lot of weight to be carrying around all day. 2 bags of sugar that were on your body.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how weight effects you at 16 stone. When I was at my fattest, I had to lose about 2 stone to get loose trousers etc because 2 stone was nothing off how fat I was. I imagine that at 16 stone, you wouldn't need to lose much more now before your trousers are going to be ginormous!
I would love to catch up with you and to be the same weight together, but i'm inspired and excited by your weight loss. You have great skin and I know you will stretch back really well. It seems a long way off now, but by the summer holidays.. but it's 25 weeks and 3 days away till the kids break up. SO, 25 weeks at 2lb =50lb = 3st 8lb. So you could be 13 stone for the summer holidays. Imagine that, trying on new summer clothes, not feeling fat and hot. More energy to run after the kids, more confidence to go out and do things.
Keep that in mind, just 6 short months away, life could be so different.
2lb a week is A LOT!!
Oh.. and did we mention the kids are not eating or witnessing the crap we used to pile in to our bodies? The mood swings from sugar highs and carb crashes.
It's all good :D
I should be around 11 stone for my height it says on my weight print off, so thats a loooooong way to go. I don't feel any different at all, my jeans are still tight lol but this change isn't just for now, it's forever. I think it will take me 12 months to get to where I want to be, with special occassions meaning I may gain from time to time.
ReplyDeleteYou say 13 stone for the summer, That would be amazing, I cannot remember the last time I was 13 stone, maybe when I was 12?? Thats really terrible.
How much do you need to loose before u've caught up with me? I thought we were a similar weight now? I think we can do it with more super free and more exercise, i bought a fitness game today and i was playing some sports game with ian last night, we were on it for 2 hours playing golf, tennis, american football, and we lost a joint total of........wait for it...... 120 cals, barely a weetabix each! hahaha.
I really do love the way the kids are copying my eating habbits, if i have a banana, they want one, if i'm preparing a pineapple, they want to try some, I'm really proud of that, especially how much kierens changed. I bought them ring donuts today with sprinkles because i was so proud of them :)
loves xxx