Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Today I was out till 2pm and was mega busy, I never had chance to even catch a snack, I couldn't believe the hunger pains! I was so proud of myself when I could smell McDonalds and KFC and even resisted a mini donut when I was starving hungry. I proved myself today, I wanna change, I will change, 100% comitted!
Today I filled up on SUPA-FOODS and consequently ate a smaller portion of dinner, which was great! I also learned that by meassuring my HEX A I have been having way too much each day, I've probably been doubling the amount I am aloud. Tomorrow I shall continue to meassure 500ml semi-skimmed milk - 2 HEX A, which I put it bk into MY OWN milk carton to use throughout the day.

EMMAS FOOD DIARY

EASY DAY

BREAKFAST
missed!
tea, semi-skimmed milk    PART A
coffee, semi-skimmed milk     PART A

LUNCH
also missed!

SNACK
I was starvatious!!!
apple SF
kiwi SF
banana
pepsi-max

DINNER
left over curry and rice

DESSERT
2 apples SF
2 oranges SF
2 lemon greek yoghurts    1 SIN

SUPER
4 weetabix     2 HEX B
semi-skimmed milk   PART A
extra 250ml semi-skimmed milk    6 SINS



TOTAL SINS - 7

1 comment:

  1. Try eating as soon as you can (says me, who never has breakfast!) because the moment you start eating, the metabolism kicks up!

    You did so well to avoid all the naughty food - i'm so proud of you x

    Swimming is 11.45, pick you up at 11.15 as usual :)

    This diary entry is very inspirational, lots of great ideas too. My one big tip, is to get used to taking fruit out with you in your bag when you leave the house. When you're packing the baby bag, think 'ohh a piece of fruit for me and Ellie'. I do this every time now and find I really enjoy the apple in the car or whatever.

    Also, make sure you drink more water. Try to aim for a glass each time you prepare your meal. Water helps your brain decide when it's full or you eat more thinking you're hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.