Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Well things have changed around here, i went a while came back and you've redecorated! I love it!
Today I made sin free chilli and rice, everyone loved it, pic to follow, card slot is on the blink tonight.

Emmas Food Diary - Tuesday 15th Janauary 2013
Green day

Breakfast
Peach and passion fruit muller
1/2 fresh mango
2 teas, semi-skimmed milk, sweetner

Snack
Chocolate Alpen bar   1/2 B
Banana
Tea, semi-skimmed milk, sweetner

Lunch
Heinze spaghetti hoops     1/2 B
1 slice of toast with flora extra light marg 2 SINS
Manderin muller
Coffee, semi-skimmed milk, sweenter

Snack
Banana
Satsuma

Dinner
Chilli made with mild chilli powder, chillie flakes, quorn mince, onion, red pepper, red and green chillies, passata, heinze 5 types of beans, carrots and tin of tomatoes
Rice
Can of Pepsi-Max

Dessert
Honey peach greek yoghurt   1/2 SIN
Coconut greek  yoghurt    1/2 SIN

Super
6 weetabix      2 B's    plus  6 SINS
Semi-skimmed milk     HEX A     

Can't wait for swimming tomorrow and to see you xxx

3 comments:

  1. Would you believe it.. we just came on at exactly the same time AGAIN!! Just feeding G then i'm going to comment and update xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diary looks awesome - what a fab idea to use the Heinz 5 beans - the kids hate kidney beans so I always have to cook two meals but I think this might be passable! You seem to be settling in, not loads of food (although I noticed a few Mullers creeping in today hahaha) diary is bang on perfection and you haven't mentioned feeling really hungry all the time either. I'm back in to it now - thank god! First few days after all that christmas pigging felt like HELL.

    Swimming is 11.45 - 12.15, picking you up at 11.15 - can't flipping wait!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. those heinze beans were really great, 50p at asda at the mo too, really easy and i don't even think my kids noticed they were even there!! good stuff! the absorlute best thing tho was that pepsi-max, havent had a fizzy drink for 2 weeks or maybe longer and it was heavenly x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.